Monday, May 14, 2012

La Riba without a rope

Since getting back from Font I've still mostly been biking, but on the climbing front I've been much more psyched for bouldering than routes. Unfortunately Catalunya isn't really known as a bouldering destination. In terms of sport climbing it's world class, but the bouldering is pretty limited. Thankfully there are one or two spots to head to, but it's a bit snowy in Cavallers and a bit hot in El Cogul at the moment, so when Pete reminded me about the stuff at La Riba I decided to have another look. I'd been once before a couple of years ago but I remember not really rating it and certainly didn't consider it worth going back to. Anyway, since the first re-visit about 3 weeks ago I've been back several times and done most of the easier classics and also have a few projects on the go. It's fair to say I quite like the place!

Here's my first attempt at an edited film, featuring one morning's circuit there. Only done with my compact camera so not exactly HD footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment