The weather's been a bit poor since we got back from Cuenca. It's rained to some degree more or less every day, so I haven't been massively psyched to make the trip over the hill. Saturday we nipped out for a short bouldering session at Mont-roig, when I managed to link the 'Contracorriente' project from the jugs in the middle of the prow to the end (what I was trying in the last video). But I was way too tired to then link it from the true start.
Today we went up again, but after more rain overnight and no wind to dry the rock off some of the crucial slopers on the prow were a bit damp so I couldn't repeat what I did on Saturday, despite some determined and quite painful attempts! I then had a play on 'Virus' (7c), which comes directly out from the back of the cave, but couldn't do the final two moves. Definitely a good one to persevere with, in order to develop some pure power! Then finished off by repeating the Parasiempre extension, which I was quite pleased with as it felt pretty steady. A sure sign of some progress...hopefully!
The forecast shows an improvement in the weather this week so looks like we'll be out again soon...
The forecast shows an improvement in the weather this week so looks like we'll be out again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment